Renting out your property
Letting Agents in the West End of Glasgow
Our property letting and management services are designed to make renting out your property as stress free as possible. We pride ourselves on providing a personal and professional service, ensuring that you feel at ease throughout the letting and property management process. Renting out your home can be a daunting prospect, so using a professional letting agent is a good idea.
Professional Marketing Package
Our marketing package is unrivalled and allows us to achieve the highest rents and attract the widest pool of tenants.
- Professional marketing including high quality photos and floor plan
- Organise Energy Performance Certificate
- Exposure on online portals including Rightmove
- Physical 'To Let' Board
- HD property videos (as below)
Tenant Find Service
As we work mostly in Glasgow's West End and Glasgow City Centre, we have a large database of qualified tenants looking for a local rental property.
Viewings are available 7 days a week, from 8am – 8pm. 63% of our viewings last year were conducted out of office hours and on weekends. We find that the best quality, employed tenants usually require these hours due to work commitments. It is our job to bring our landlords the best selection of tenants. Our extended viewing hours play a big part in helping us achieve this.
- Viewings with detailed feedback
- Tenant reference checks
- Preparation of tenancy agreement
- Detailed photographic inventory
- Check tenant in and transfer utilities
- Register tenants deposit with Safe Deposits Scotland tenancy deposit scheme
Property Management Service
- 24Hr emergency contact line
- Landlord login account
- Issue monthly income statement detailing all rental income
- Photographic inspection reports
- Maintenance troubleshooting to prevent unnecessary contractor visits
- Maintenance issues instructed and handled to completion
- Manage safety checks including gas and electrical, and fire safety checks
- Liaise with the factors for the building
- Annual rent reviews
As a landlord, you are legally responsible to ensure that you have appropriate Buildings and Landlord insurance in place. You must also seek approval to let from your mortgage lender, or have a specific buy to let mortgage.
As a trusted Glasgow Letting Agent, Yates Hellier work in line with the Letting Agent Code of Practice (Scotland) Regulations 2016. We also hold appropriate Client Money Protection insurance.
Yates Hellier have been straight up awesome. Everything has been well organised and explained. They are prompt and courteous, delivering snd enjoyable, stress-free traverse through the rental market.
Mr Parker - allAgents.co.uk